General terms & conditions
- Our general terms and conditions set out below are applicable to all orders and are accepted by the buyer without reservation. The cancellation or amendment of one or more of the following conditions does not entail the cancellation of the other conditions. Our offers are without obligation.
- The goods are sent at the risk and danger of the recipient and freight costs are charged, except by special agreement. All complaints must be reported to us in writing within eight days, otherwise they will no longer be accepted. No article may be returned without our prior consent being requested and given.
In the event of a faulty delivery or a mistake, in whatever form, our responsibility is limited to the remaking of the work. The buyer waives any additional compensation.
The delivery terms are non-committal and in no case can a delay in the delivery be a reason for any compensation or the cancellation of the order.
- We reserve the right to apply our trademark as a trademark or company name on all items to be delivered by us.
- Reproduction rights: the customer is deemed to have permission to reproduce the models and texts for which he requests the reproduction and remains responsible towards the legal holders of rights. In the event of loss and damage of our entrusted models, every responsibility is rejected.
- Preparatory works: all sketches, compositions, models, designs, casts, dies or other works, made at the request of the customer and which are not followed up, are charged to the customer. The manufactured dies remain our property, even if they are invoiced and paid.
- A tolerance of 10% on the delivered goods must be accepted by the customer. Because of test engravings, this 10% also applies to goods supplied by the customer himself.
- The invoices are payable in cash in Brussels, without delay. No discount will be allowed without written agreement or credit note. Administrative costs of 12 euros will be charged for all orders with an invoice value of less than 300 euros (excluding VAT).
Any invoice that has not been paid by the due date will be increased with an interest of 1% per overdue month or part of a month without prior notice. Each unpaid amount of the invoice will be increased by an immediate and fixed penalty clause equal to 15% of the amount due, with a minimum of 100 euros, regardless of any court costs and court fees.
- Any dispute that may arise can only be settled by the Court of Brussels. Only the Belgian legislation is applicable.
Contact us for more information or a personalized offer!